Thank you for your interest in living in an On Q Property Management home. We provide various choices in desirable metro areas throughout Arizona. Please feel free to search for your favorite home from our available home list by clicking this Search Rentals Link.
Once you have identified the perfect home for you, please complete our convenient online application. If for some reason you should encounter any issues during the application process, please contact a member of our leasing team at (480) 696-6776.
- Complete the online application by selecting "Submit Application"
- There is a non-refundable, $65.00 application fee per adult occupant, 18 years of age and older. Please note that this fee is non-refundable regardless of the screening outcome.
- During the application process, a credit and criminal background screening will be run and rental history will be verified.
- The following documents are required for all applications:
- Govt. issued, current photo ID
- Proof of income for the most recent 4 weeks
- Minimum 2 most recent pay stubs
- Where paystubs are not available, or self-employed must provide 6 months of bank statements
- Where new employment, offer letter to be provided on company letterhead and include:
- company phone number
- employee name and signature
- salary and start date
- Top two pages of your most recent 1040 tax return
- Most recent bank statement showing salary deposit
- These documents can be uploaded during the online application process. An application will be processed for a final status within 1-3 business days after all of the documents are submitted and received. Once submitted and received the most qualified applicant will be accepted.
- All pet details must be provided.
- List all minor occupants (under 18 years of age) as "additional occupants". No fees apply.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed until all required documents above are received from all applicants. On Q Property Management will continue to accept applications on our homes until an acceptable application is received and the home is leased.
- Move-in date must be within 14 days of the date of approval and fall on a Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Once an application has been approved and the Approval Letter is emailed, applicants must pay the security deposit and sign the lease within 1 business day.
- Each applicant must have a unique email address.
On Q Property Management offers a great way for you to tour a home at your convenience. To do this, simply go to Search Rentals Link to find the home you would like to view and click on “Schedule Viewing”. See detailed instructions below for the On Q Self Showing Service.
- Click the “Schedule Viewing” button or the address of the property.
- The property must be available now in order to schedule a viewing.
- Register and schedule your viewing by following the prompts on the screen.
Call the On Q leasing department at 480-667-6996 and speak to an agent.
There is a $65 application fee for each person 18 and over living in the home. Please note, this fee is non-refundable regardless of the screening outcome.
No, application fees are non-refundable.
Our application process includes identification verification, income verification, criminal background check, credit check, and rental history verification.
If the home is vacant and marketable it will be on auto showing and available for self-tours. You can choose to rent a home sight unseen, but please know that you will not get a refund on your deposit should you choose not to move in once we have seen it.
Yes, we require that you provide a social security number so that we can verify your credit score.
Yes, you can still qualify. In some instances, On Q Property Management may offer a conditional approval with a higher deposit requirement and/or a Guarantor (co-signer) option if the applicant fails to fully meet the qualification requirements. Please note, Guarantors must submit a separate application and meet the same credit requirements as applicants and provide proof of income equal to or more than six times the monthly rent.
If you are self-employed, you will need to provide 3 months of bank statements showing consistent deposits of at least 3 times the rent amount. You will also need to meet all other screening requirements, including a credit check and criminal screening.
It is common to have more than one application on any given home in today's competitive marketplace. In this instance, the landlord will choose the best-suited applicant based on qualifications and offers. Offer considerations include rent amount, move-in date, repair stipulations, and lease duration. If your application is not selected, you will still be qualified for another On Q managed home of a similar price range, with no additional application fees required.
Approved applications are valid up to 30 days from the initial approval date. Please note, application fees are non-refundable in the event of multiple applications received on any home.
The application process may take up to 3 business days depending on receipt of required documents and completing a background check.
On Q Property Management typically offers lease terms of 12 months, some exceptions may apply.
After all documents are submitted and received by On Q Property Management, we will contact you within 1-3 business days to provide a result. If there are any missing documents, someone on our team will contact you to follow up.
Applicants will receive email communication from a leasing staff member within 1-3 business days of receipt of a completed application.
On Q Property Management welcomes up to a maximum of 2 pets per household. A pet is defined as a dog, cat, small bird, rodent, fish, turtle, or other small domesticated animal.
On Q Property Management does not allow exotic, farm, wild, or venomous pets. The following dog breeds are not permitted as pets: Pit Bulls, American Bulls, American Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, Doberman, Wolf Hybrid, or any breed mix of the aforementioned.
Weight and size restrictions may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, dependent on property size.
- All pet owners must complete and abide by the Pet Addendum as part of their lease.
- A picture of all pets will be submitted with the above-mentioned addendum
- Evidence of Renters Insurance coverage, which includes additional dog bite liability
- Assistive animals for persons with disabilities are not considered pets and are not subject to the pet restrictions as outlined in this section.
On Q Property Management is not responsible for pet activity. Deposits are not returned until you move out of the house and final accounting is done.
You will need to pay the security deposit and sign the lease within 1 business day in order to secure the lease. For your convenience, this can be paid electronically from your resident portal. Upon receipt of payment and signed lease, On Q Property Management will countersign the lease and provide you with the next steps for moving into your new home. Payment is required on or before the move-in date to include: the first month's/prorated rent, pet deposit, any additional required security deposit, and a $150 administrative fee. Pre-payment of move-in charges prior to your move-in date will help avoid move-in delays.
Yes. All On Q residents are automatically enrolled in the Master Tenants Policy that is included in the Resident Benefits Package.
No, On Q Property Management does not permit smoking in the interiors of the home.
On Q Property Management will remain compliant with special needs accommodations in accordance with the property code, fair housing, ADA, etc. If you have any specific questions, please reach out to On Q Property Management.
Our residents accept the premises in the current “AS IS” condition and are given adequate opportunity to inspect the premises. Landlords are responsible for maintenance and repairs of items that significantly impact safety and habitability.
Rent is due on or before the 1st of the month.
If you don't pay your rent on time, you'll receive late fees as detailed in your lease agreement. There are no exceptions for late charges.
If we don't receive your rent payment by the 15th of the month, you could face consequences including possible eviction. You can avoid missing rent payments by setting up an automatic payment in your resident portal.
Please note that if your initial payment is returned due to insufficient funds, you will be charged a fee based on the terms of your lease agreement.
The easiest method for making a rent payment is to log on to your resident portal, where you can choose your preferred payment method (bank account or credit card) and set up a recurring monthly auto-payment. You will need a routing and account number to make a payment from your bank account.
Otherwise, rent can be paid in person, by mail, or by using the On Q Dropbox. Cash payments are not accepted.
When you make a rental payment through your resident portal, you will receive an automatic confirmation via email. You can review a record of past payments on your resident portal. If you do not receive payment confirmation, please contact your property manager or email email@example.com.
No. The online portal is only for full-balance payments and does not recognize partial payments. Partial payments online or via check will not be accepted.
ACH payments can take up to 3 days to show up on your bank account because of processing. Your resident portal shows the latest payment histories. If your payment was made and it has been more than 3 days with no updates in your resident portal, please contact your property manager.
In the event that your resident portal does not accurately reflect your payment, please contact your property manager with proof of payment for follow-up.
No. We are unable to cancel your payment. If you need a payment canceled, you will need to contact your bank. If the transaction has already been processed, we can issue a refund. Please contact your property manager to request a refund. Refunds may take 7-10 days for processing.
Have a maintenance problem at your home? Feel free to contact us, we are here to help. To submit your request is to follow the steps below:
- Submit your service request by logging into your resident portal. We are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Stay tuned for a call from our service department, they may be able to help you fix the problem over the phone. If not, professional service providers will be assigned to complete your repair.
- The repair contractor or service provider will contact you to set up an appointment. You must respond promptly. If the contractor or service provider is unable to contact you after 3 attempts, your service request will be canceled.
- After making an appointment, you must be home when the contractor or service provider arrives. You may be charged if you are not available when the contractor or service provider attempts to make your repair at your chosen appointment time, or if you cancel less than 24 hours in advance.
- Once the service provider has finished, please confirm the completion of the service in your resident portal. Our service department will contact you to confirm the completion of service if no response is given through the resident portal. Your maintenance request case will only be closed with your confirmation.
- A short survey will be sent to you after service completion. Please tell us your experience so that we can serve you better next time.
For portal account setup and assistance, please contact your property manager or call 480-518-9910.
For password resets, click on the Forgot password? link on the resident log-in page by using the Current Resident link on the menu bar. If you experience additional issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any disagreements regarding security deposits, please contact your property manager.
Log into your resident portal for any personal profile updates, or contact your property manager.
Please contact your property manager for more information on how to add or remove a roommate while living in an On Q Property Management home. Please note that all residents must be on the lease. Subletting is not permitted.
Yes. Leaseholders are all responsible for ensuring that the balance on the home is settled to $0 on a monthly basis in accordance with the terms of your lease. If you are the sole leaseholder, then you are responsible for the rent payment.
Please submit your request online by logging into your resident portal and selecting "Maintenance Requests".
No. Leaseholders are all responsible for ensuring that the balance on the home is settled to $0 on a monthly basis in accordance with the terms of your lease. If there is an outstanding issue with your property, please contact your property manager or call our maintenance line.
Routine service establishment requires no additional approval. However, you will need permission to modify the house (add additional jacks/outlets) for any cable installation. You can submit a request for alterations through your resident portal or through your property manager.
Satellite dishes may not be attached to the house or any fence on the property. A stand-alone pole should be used and placed in such a location as to not present a hazard on the property. Satellite dishes must be removed at time of move-out.
Please contact your property manager for detailed instructions.
Your deposit will be refunded and/or balance forfeited along with a “Security Deposit Assessment” of charges after the final inspection and within 14 business days from the end of your lease. Remember to provide us with your forwarding address.
No, you may not pay your last month's rent using your security deposit. The security deposit is intended to resolve any damage incurred while you are a resident and cannot be used for another purpose. You must pay rent through the last day of your lease.
Eviction of residents is sometimes necessary in the event that a resident violates the lease agreement through non-payment of rent, property damage, or other violations. If a resident is late in paying rent, they will be notified within 3-5 days. If rent is not paid after these notices and eviction becomes necessary, the resident will be notified of eviction via certified mail or delivery.
In the event your lease expires, it will automatically convert to a month-to-month status and will include a fee (based on your lease terms).
You must provide notice in writing at least 30 days before your lease expires. You can email us at email@example.com or mail your Notice to Vacate to our office at 1011 N Val Vista Dr #101 Gilbert, AZ 85234.
Yes. If you are a service member under orders, we thank you for your service. Military personnel on active duty may terminate the Rental Agreement upon receipt of orders transferring to another base, or deployment.
Welcome to On Q Property Management!
To get started, register in the resident portal and schedule your rental payment. On Q Property Management is handling the rest and managing the transition process. Use our resident portal to pay rent, contact us, request maintenance, etc.
No. The terms of your current lease agreement are legal and binding; it remains in effect throughout the duration of your current lease.
No, your security deposit will not change. The deposit amount listed on your lease agreement is the amount On Q Property Management will honor. On Q Property Management will process deposit refunds at the time of move-out as appropriate.
It is our mission at On Q Property Management to provide the best possible rental experience to you. We will prioritize all responses according to urgency.
You will receive surveys to tell us how we're doing. Please take the time to help improve our services to you. We value your opinion.
On Q Property Management is a full-service Property Management company specializing in managing rental properties for owners on the go. With a collective 55 years in the property management business, we've cultivated a proprietary process and set of tools that help make you a better - and more profitable - landlord.
Arizona Designated Broker: Eric Dixon
Texas Designated Broker: Rodney Henson
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice