Scottsdale Property Management Company
Scottsdale Property Management For $75/Month
Let us handle the day-to-day management and enjoy life more!
This is my first time renting out a home. The entire On Q staff have been wonderful to me. They answered all my endless questions & were able to keep me calm during the hunt for a great tenant. They took on a very nervous home owner & bent over backwards to make sure I was completely aware of every step in the process.
I have managed family and partnership property for 25 years myself, hired a number of property management companies, and I have been a CFO of a property management company. Without reservation I can say On Q Property Management is the finest company I've had the pleasure of knowing and hiring.
I lived out of state and was looking for an efficient, accessible property management company to take over managing my AZ rental property. After interviewing a number of companies and reviewing their contracts, I chose to go with On Q Property Management. I liked that On Q Property Management has a good reputation.
As first time landlords we really needed someone to help make the set up and process easier. The staff at On Q are so professional and helpful. They were always quick with responses to any questions. It has been a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend this company.
About Scottsdale, Arizona Including Real Estate Investment Outlook
There is a number of reasons to purchase a rental property or to live in Scottsdale, AZ. Scottsdale a great reputation for being a tourist destination and a favorable place to live, work, and play. Residents love the city which boasts about 220,000 people. The quality of life is excellent. While the city has a reputation for being a city for retirees, there is an abundant supply of millennial and Gen-Y residents who are raising families.
The area’s high-quality school districts appeal to families and include magnet and charter schools that consistently receive top rankings in the state. Arizona State University is also close by. There are a plethora of recreational and sports activities to engage in throughout the year. People are always looking to live, work, and play in such vibrant areas.
With such social and economic vibrancy, it makes sense to invest in a rental property. It also makes sense to hire a professional from On Q Property Management who can help you make a success of your investment. Here are a number of areas that a property management company can help investors consider when considering a rental property investment.
- Neighborhood – The right Scottsdale property management company knows the neighborhood their client is interested in. The quality of neighborhood determines the types of tenants who will rent along with their rental habits. For example, rental properties near a university will face vacancies during summer months.
- Taxes – Since taxes are never standard across the board, a rental property owner needs to know what they will likely pay with respect to taxes. High or low taxes can be good or bad depending on whether there are short or long-term tenants.
- Area Schools – School reputations can affect property values. While monthly cash flow is important, the property’s overall value comes into play when an owner makes the decision to sell.
- Neighborhood Crime – It is not a good idea to invest in a property that is a hot spot for crime. Your Scottsdale property management company can provide crime statistics for any neighborhood of interest. Prospective buyers can also learn the frequency of police visits for any neighborhood.
- Job Market Stats – A vibrant community with lots of job opportunities tends to attract more people and higher quality tenants.
- Future Development – Good area growth means there will always be people looking for a place to rent or live. However, new developments can always affect the rental price of surrounding areas. New developments can also reduce the amount of green space for community activities.
There are bound to be a few headaches when owning a rental property. On Q Property Management in Scottsdale can provide the experience and expertise to handle repairs, respond to tenant concerns, pursue evictions, and collect rent. They can eliminate many of the worries often associated with rental property ownership.