Property managers take care of everything related to renting your home. From finding the best tenants to protecting you from legal pitfalls, a good property management company in your corner can make all the difference.
Determine how much rent to charge
Market your rental property
Screen and select tenants
Handle repairs and routine maintenance
Create a legally binding lease agreement
Provide accounting services
Advise on legal matters
Inspect the property before move-in and move-out
Provide Updates and Status Reports to Owner
The On Q Property Management Guarantees
How do you find a
- Ask for referrals from friends, family or your real estate agent.
- Check reviews online or with a state or local apartment association.
- Compare the fees of each company.
- Check each company’s licenses and certification.
- Inspect properties currently managed by the companies you’re interested in.
- Organize interviews with a few companies to see which one is the best fit.
On Q Property Management is a full-service Arizona Property Management company specializing in managing rental properties for owners on the go. With a collective 35 years in the property management business, we've cultivated a proprietary process and set of tools that help make you a better - and more profitable - landlord.
Designated Broker: Eric Dixon