The application fee is $65.00 for each applicant, co-applicant, and guarantor (when applicable). Each occupant that is 18 years of age or older must complete the application. Once you’ve submitted your application, the credit and background screening are instantly started, therefore your Application Fee is Non-Refundable. Occupancy is limited to the persons listed on the application and if any unauthorized Tenants or Pets are living at the property, it is a material violation of the lease agreement.
On Q Property Management does business in accordance with Federal and State Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Ethnicity, Age, Ancestry, Disability, Handicap, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Genetic Information, Marital Status, Familial Status, Veteran Status, and National Origin.
It is common to have more than one application for a property and multiple applications may be reviewed when choosing an applicant. On Q Property Management reserves the right to consider applications up to 2 business days after the first application is received and will choose the applicant based on qualifications and terms. We process all applications using a scoring matrix and select the most qualified tenant based on that criteria. It is ideal to have a lease start date as close to the property availability date as possible and will be considered when choosing an applicant. The property listing and all marketing will remain active and we will continue to consider applications until there is an approved applicant who has paid the Holding Retainer. If an application is not selected for the property that they are applying for, the Applicant will still be qualified for another On Q managed property of a similar price range, with no additional application fees valid up to 60 days from the initial approval date. Your application is not guaranteed to be approved and the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Cosigners will be considered in some situations. Co-Signers must complete an application, have a 700+ FICO score and provide proof of 4 times the rent as income by themselves. An applicant that qualifies without a cosigner is seen as a stronger applicant and may be chosen over an applicant who uses a cosigner.
Once an application is submitted and all information has been turned in, it may take up to 2 business days to process, verify the information and complete background checks. In addition to the rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification, proof of employment and income, and rental or residency references. Applications cannot be considered until all necessary information and documentation has been received.
APPROVAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed Application
- Employment and Income
- Rental History
- Credit History
- Criminal History
- Occupancy Standards
- Completed Application: We must have a completed application for anyone 18+ that will be living at the property. Please make sure to complete all fields and provide all documentation as we only process fully completed applications. An incomplete application package will not be considered.
- Employment and Income: Net monthly income must be 2.5 times the amount of the required monthly rent. Additional occupants’ income may be combined to meet this requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, sufficient documentation of other supplemental income must be provided (i.e. bank statements, savings, educational grants, etc.). Employment must be current and verifiable for a minimum of 1 year. Other verifiable income may be submitted equaling 2.5 times monthly rent which has been consistently sustained for more than one 1 year. Verifiable income includes, as confirmed by the employer, or other satisfactory documentation as required.
- Rental History: Rental/Residence history will be verified for each applicant. We must verify your rental references, so please make sure to provide good phone numbers for your current and previous landlords.. All residency situations will be considered, but some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a minimum of one year verifiable rental/residence history
- No more than two late payments in any 12 month period.
- No more than one NSF in any 12 month period.
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal of lease or eviction
- No prior or pending evictions
- No monies owed to a previous Landlord
- Credit History: A credit report will be processed on each applicant. All credit situations will be considered on a case by case basis. Some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- No bankruptcies within the last six months or a pending bankruptcy
- Fico score above 550
- No rental collections history
- No seriously delinquent, past due, or current collection accounts
- No history of debt ‘write-offs’ or accounts that have gone into collection
- If credit is an issue, applicants MAY be required to have a co-signer
- Money owed to a previous landlord or utility company is cause for denial
- Criminal History: Applicants must meet our minimal criminal history criteria, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Convicted criminals may be denied housing if the reason for their convictions clearly demonstrates that the safety of your residents and/or property are at risk.
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied.
- Applicants must have no felony convictions that are less than 10 years old which involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb-related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism, or involvement in the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner. All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old.
- Conviction of any drug-related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol-related offenses, where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least 2 years old.
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least 2 years ago, and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application, is required.
- Applicants with any outstanding warrants will not be accepted.
- Arrest Records are not a valid reason to deny a rental application.
- Situations are considered on a case-by-case basis otherwise known as an individual assessment
- Occupancy Standards: Applicants must meet state requirements as well as On Q Property Management occupancy requirements which include but are not limited to the following:
- Occupancy standard regarding the number of people residing in a dwelling unit is 2 occupants per bedroom + 1 additional occupant.
- Pet policies are strictly enforced. Check the property listing to confirm if pets will be considered. You must provide a photo of your pet for your application to be processed. Applicants MAY be denied based upon the number, type, and breed of pet(s). We cannot rent to the following breeds (or any mix of the following): Akita, Belgian Malinois, German Shepherd, Doberman, American Bull Dog, Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Chow, Mastiff or Wolf Hybrid.
- Exotic animals, including but not limited to: rabbits, rodents and reptiles, are not permitted.
- Service animals are not considered pets - Any requests for service animals must be accompanied by documentation and will be reviewed.
If the Applicant would like to clarify or dispute any of the screening results, they are encouraged to submit that information in writing to management for additional consideration. Management will review that information on a case-by-case basis and the final decision will be with On Q Property Managements sole and absolute discretion.
Properties are rented in the Current Condition ‘as-is’ at the time of viewing. All Parties agree that Applicants are encouraged to view and inspect the Property prior to applying. If the Applicants declined to view the Property prior to applying, it was at their own choosing and have agreed to apply sight unseen for convenience. On Q Property Management is not responsible in any way if the Applicant is not satisfied with the property. Upon move-in, the Applicant understands that they are obligated to the legal & binding Lease Agreement.
Pet Policy: If Pets are permitted, the details will be specified on the listing and a $150 one-time Non-Refundable Pet Fee per pet and $35 per month for Pet Rent per pet will be added to the rental amount (when applicable). (Service Animals - See Management)
Upon application approval, a non-refundable Holding Retainer will be required to secure the property and will be applied towards the move-in costs. The Holding Retainer amount is determined by the type of Security Deposit option you choose. Applicants can choose between a traditional Security Deposit which is equal to 1.25 times the monthly rent (75% refundable) or a Security Deposit Alternative program. To learn more about the Security Deposit Alternative benefits, visit https://www.depositalternative.com/. A $250 one-time lease preparation fee as well as the first month's rent is due prior to move-in.
There is a 4.9% monthly rental tax/administration fee and a $39 Residential Benefit Package assessed each month and is required for all On Q Property Management Lease Agreements. Residents with pets will have an additional $10 applied to the package for a total of $49 per month. Visit our resident benefits website to see all the amazing benefits that are included in the benefits package. https://www.onqpm.com/resident-benefits-package/
Every effort has been made to provide reliable and accurate information. The information contained in the property listing and marketing is accurate to the best of our knowledge. On Q Property Management is not responsible for any unintentional error or omission in the content of this information. On Q Property Management conducts business in accordance with Federal and State Fair Housing Laws and welcomes Persons of all Race, Color, Ethnicity, Age, Ancestry, Disability, Handicap, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Genetic Information, Marital Status, Familial Status, Veteran Status, and National Origin.
**BEWARE OF SCAMS** If you found this property on Craigslist, it is a scam! If you are speaking to someone that claims to be the owner of the property, it is a scam! If you are being told to wire money for your move in funds, it is a scam! Contact the On Q Property Management Leasing team if you have any questions or concerns.
On Q Property Management has one of the best selections of residential homes in the valley. We work hard at providing clean, reliable, and beautiful homes to rent. With over a decade of experience, and offices in Gilbert and Tucson, nobody knows the Arizona rental market better than On Q.
Designated Broker: Eric Dixon